CHILL MODE (ice)
- eliminate puffiness, especially around the eyes.
- reduce oiliness.
- ease acne.
- soothes sunburn.
- reduces swelling and inflammation, including rashes and insect bites.
- reduce signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
- boost the skin's healthy glow.
- increases blood flow
- soothes & promotes comforting relief during facial massage
- eases stress & tension in the facial muscles
Chill Mode: Place the ice dice in the fridge or freezer for as little as 10 minutes to achieve a chill effect. Can be used with or without facial oil. May be used as a part of a massage or as a spot treatment for acne breakouts. Ice Dice in “chill” mode help acne products penetrate more efficiently and should be used before applying acne serums and creams.
Warm/Relaxing Mode: Submerge the sculpting dice into warm water for 20-30 seconds or when the desired heat level has been reached. It is not advised to heat the dice in scalding water. Before applying to the skin, test the temperature on the back of your hand to prevent burning. Warm Ice Dice help to relax the skin and prepare it for deep cleansing, extractions, or ending your facial routine with a nice relaxing massage.
Caring for your Sculpting Dice
Clean with warm soapy water and a soft polishing cloth. Do not use harsh scrubbing methods as this product is non-porous and only requires surface cleansing. Storing in the fridge or freezer for long periods of time will not damage or decrease the effectiveness of your Sculpting Dice.