The beauty done right sculpting massager is designed to promote and protect skin health by administering thousands of vibrations per second to promote:
- an increased and stimulated blood flow, a requirement for healthy and radiant skin, and new collagen production.
- an increased absorption rate and delivery of nutrients in serums.
- helps to reduce eye puffiness, swelling & water retention, aids in lymphatic drainage.
- may aide with the relief of sinus drainage, migraine pain, tension headaches & TMJ.
- may serve as a nerve distractor for injections.
“From the Expert”
Always remember that when we want to lift + sculpt we use upward movements with medium pressure. Redness is a good indicator that blood flow is in motion. Adjust your pressure according to what feels good.
Draining excess fluids requires a light pressure with a downward motion.
Drink lots of water before + after completing any type of massage or draining technique, this aides with the excretion of stagnant lymph and toxins.
This is what has been missing from my already barely-there skincare routine. I am by no means bragging that I was doing the bare minimum when it came to my skin and in reality, my lack of effort was really starting to show. This little vibrating device depuffs my skin and makes the products I was slapping on my skin absorb the benefits of the products I am using seems to be lasting longer which is crazy to me. It's amazing how in as little as 5 minutes my skin looks so different and not "stressed". Thank me later :-)