Rose Gold beauty tools are bar none, plus they provide the same benefits as our top-selling 24k Gold Sculpting Massager!
The beauty done right sculpting massager is designed to promote and protect skin health by administering thousands of vibrations per second to promote:
- an increased and stimulated blood flow, a requirement for healthy and radiant skin, and new collagen production.
- an increased absorption rate and delivery of nutrients in serums.
- helps to reduce eye puffiness, swelling & water retention, aids in lymphatic drainage.
- may aide with the relief of sinus drainage, migraine pain, tension headaches & TMJ.
- may serve as a nerve distractor for injections.
“From the Expert”
Always remember that when we want to lift + sculpt to use upward movements with medium pressure. Redness is a good indicator that blood flow is in motion. Adjust your pressure according to what feels good.
Draining excess fluids requires a light pressure with downward motion.
Drink lots of water before + after completing any type of massage or draining technique, this aides with the excretion of stagnant lymph and toxins.
The massage bar is one of my favorite tools that I’ve added to my skincare routine. The massage function is so relaxing and gives a professional facial feel. I use the massage bar in the morning and nights too so it’s perfect all around to use for an instant pick me up. You can even put it in your purse or carry on and use it in the car, a break at work, or on your next flight! Convenient facial tools are the future for skincare and beauty!